Information You Provide
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our website. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that we collect through this website that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- Medical device serial number
- Personal health information
- Date of birth
- For U.S. healthcare providers, a National Provider Identifier # (NPI) and/or a state license number
- IP (internet Protocol) address when such address is associated to a specific user
In some places on this website, you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form, and you may elect to receive educational material about our products.
How does ARKRAY keep and use personal information?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- To respond to your requests
- To personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- To develop records, including records of your personal information
- To contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about our products and services
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop, and improve programs, products, services, and content
- For U.S. healthcare providers, to link your name, National Provider Identifier (NPI), state license number, and/or your IP address to web pages you visit, for compliance, marketing, and sales activities
- To remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc.). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information
- To protect our rights and property
- To protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order, or other legal process
Does ARKRAY ever share personal information with third parties?
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order from ARKRAY. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third-party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigation and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclosure your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- Comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
What is non-personal information?
Non-personal information is information we collect through the website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as:
- The type of web browser software you use (for example, Internet Explorer)
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- The date and time you access our website
- Which pages you have visited on our website
- The search terms you use
- The links on which you click
- Personal information that has been made non-personal or anonymized (i.e. information that no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user)
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about one of our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser. If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you.
Cookies: We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information that we collect using cookies is non-personal information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. However, some parts of our website may not work properly if you do. We will not allow third parties other than those companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf to place cookies on our website. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies.
What does ARKRAY do with non-personal information?
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve our website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate non-personal information to:
- Customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- Share it with or sell it to third parties
- Provide aggregated information on how visits use our site, such as “traffic statistics” and “response rates” to third parties
We will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or e-mail address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
What about privacy on other website?
This site takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from this site may not be secure.
Does ARKRAY ever communicate directly with visits to this website?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone if you agree to that contact so that we can provide information to you regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communication with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your health, your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mail to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
Changes to this policy
How to contact Us