Accounts Payable Specialist (Edina, MN)
Duties and Responsibilities
- AP related account reconciliations
- Distribution of invoices for proper approvals
- Input invoices
- Weekly check runs
- Responsibilities related to Walmart customer refunds
- Processing of Charge-back and distributor incentive payments
- Monthly management of company cell phone bill
- Sales and Use Tax Accruals
- Quarterly Sales & Use Tax filings
- General Ledger Account Reconciliations
- Credit Card Payment Administration
- Petty Cash Management
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years related experience.
- Excel and financial systems knowledge required.
- Detail oriented
- Some post-high school education preferred
- Heavy keyboarding / PC use.
- Occasional light lifting.
The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.