The GLUCOCARD® YouChoose™ Wellness and Support Program is a comprehensive series of educational materials and tools to support lifestyle changes for diabetes management. The dynamic program provides relevant information to help people with diabetes make small changes that can have a big impact on their health and well being.
Our wellness program follows accepted practices from the American Diabetes Association, the American Association of Diabetes Educators, Centers for Disease Control, and the National Institute of Health, among others.
DEVELOPED BY A REGISTERED DIETITIAN
The informative materials and tools that make up the YouChoose Wellness and Support Program educate and inform patients and care providers on topics pertinent to diabetes.
THE WELLNESS KIT INCLUDES:
- Living Well Guide
- Portions Planner
- Healthy Decisions Tool
- My Daily Journal
- Smart Plate
QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS INCLUDE:
- Lifestyle articles
- Recipes and healthy eating
- Tips for staying active
- Seasonal topics
The full Wellness Kit is available in English and Spanish versions.
Smart Plates are also available in Russian, Mandarin and Armenian translations.
DIABETES INFORMATION IS JUST A CLICK AWAY
The YouChoose Wellness and Support Program also has an online component that allows users to access a variety of information—articles, blog posts, tools, etc.—right from your computer. Topics include:
IN THE KITCHEN
ON YOUR FEET
FOR YOUR LIFE
HOW TO GET STARTED
To receive your free YouChoose Wellness Kit and Quarterly Newsletters:
Complete the GLUCOCARD YouChoose Enrollment and Warranty Activation card found in your Glucocard blood glucose meter package or click here.
To access the YouChoose Wellness Program Online:
- Log on to: www.glucocardyouchoose.com
- Create an account
- Click the “Create an Account” link at the top of the page.
- Enter your Name, Login and Address information.
- Under the Additional Info section, select “Individual” or “Professional” from the dropdown menu.
– Individual user: select the type of diabetes you have been diagnosed with and the blood glucose meter you currently use.
– Professional user: select your role within your organization and the primary meter system you use in your practice.
- Click Submit.