Safe. Easy to use. Cost Effective.
The Assure® ID Insulin Safety Syringes offer the same safety technology and features that have made Assure® ID your trusted brand for accurate medication injections. We protect both you and your patients with a familiar design intended for safe, easy use that is more cost effective than the leading brands. Assure® ID Insulin Safety Syringes and offer precise medication dosage and features designed for patient comfort and safety.
Sheath Safety Shield
- Universally accepted sheath safety feature
- Protects against needle stick injuries during transportation and disposal
- Easy to lock with right or left twist and confirmation with audible click
Low Dead Space
- Minimizes medication waste for more accurate medication delivery
Bold, Easy- to -See Barrel Gradations
- Designed to improve accuracy in medication draw-up
- Easy-slide plunger designed for smoother injections
- 1/2 unit markings on 0.5mL 31G x 15/64" insulin safety syringe
- Reduces medication waste by eliminating hub
- Silicone coating designed for smoother injection
Our Commitment to QualityARKRAY offers high quality products and programs to better manage the disease for people living with diabetes and their healthcare providers. Assure® ID - and the rest of the Assure portfolio - is designed to deliver optimal quality while remaining affordable in today's environment.
|Product Name||Volume (cc)||Gauge||Length (in. | mm)||Qty.||Product #||UPC 015482-||NDC 08317-|
|Assure ID Insulin Safety Syringe||0.5||29||1/2" | 12mm||100||250291||502911||2502-91|
|Assure ID Insulin Safety Syringe||0.5||29||1/2" | 12mm||100||250295||502959||2502-95|
|Assure ID Insulin Safety Syringe||0.5||31||15/64" | 6mm||100||253311||253110||2533-11|
|Assure ID Insulin Safety Syringe||0.5||31||15/64" | 6mm||100||253315||253158||2533-15|
Assure Products are available through most national and regional distributors. To find a distributor call 800.818.8877.
December 15, 2016